HomeAboutContact

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Exciting News!


I have been working on putting together my first unit! I am so excited about doing this! I have been doing things "like" this for so many years, sharing with my super co-workers, but never have I actually put a thought of putting the whole packet together all at once, in such a neat, pretty little package! I have been teaching in-service courses for years, putting packets together, never once thinking about it! So, this is a new & not so new adventure for me! I should have it ready by tomorrow, or Saturday by the latest! It is just in time for Valentine's Day, lot's of great fun to share with your class, including a cupid on the shelf! Yes, that's right, we have a cupid on the shelf, last month we had a snowman on the shelf! It has been working so wonderful in helping my student's to keep their behavior in check!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment