HomeAboutContact

Monday, January 16, 2012

Finally……

I've been blogging for awhile now, I had two different blogs, one blog for my grad class I teach & the other one was for when I was a Literacy Coach. This is now a new adventure for me. I stumbled upon all of these amazing blogs when I was looking for ideas for my Kindergarten class. I quickly became a blog stalker, I could not get enough of the blogs out there, one thing led to another, I then found Teachers Pay Teachers which then led me to Pinterest. OH MY WORD, new addiction! I quickly found myself on my computer pinning EVERYTHING I could find related to things related to school, projects, etc. So I decided since I was learning so many wonderful things from all of you, it was time to jump in and share. I have been teaching at the college level
as an adjunct for 8 years now, been providing in-service for 15 years & I thought if I can give back even half of what I have learned, then that would be great. So here it goes, my first post on my new blog! So I hope you are all off today on this Monday. Tomorrow it is back to the crazy, busy times of the classroom!

Happy Monday to you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment